EMG’s experts help companies facing transfer pricing issues. Our advice ensures our clients receive the optimal level of service. As a result we work with some of our clients to enhance their in-house transfer pricing activities, while other companies look for and are better serviced by our comprehensive transfer pricing assistance.
In both situations, clients are looking to obtain the benefit of an independent firm of experts for their transfer pricing needs. EMG helps you determine the best balance for your company.
Our advisors have expertise in the following types of services:
- Canadian and U.S. Transfer Pricing Documentation
- Global Transfer Pricing/OECD Policy Analysis
- Design & Implementation of Transfer Pricing Strategies
- Audit and Litigation Support
- Analyses of Service Transactions including new U.S. Services and Intangibles
- Tax Provisions Review for Transfer Pricing
- Advanced Pricing Agreements (APAs)
- Cost Sharing Arrangements
- Competent Authority Support
- Intellectual Property Analysis