January 16, 17, 2013 Toronto, Canada
Join Dean Morris as he presents “Bulletproofing Intangibles:” at the Inaugural Federated Press Bulletproofing Your Tax Practice Conference.
Here are a few highlights of attending this informative session:
- Recent audit activity of intangibles by the Canada Revenue Agency
- The moving ball of OECD intangible guidance
- What is the withholding tax issue that arose from intangibles from the recent Supreme Court of Canada transfer pricing case
- Strategic design of intangible transfer pricing policies
- Areas to emphasize and communicate to the Canada Revenue Agency
- How to prepare and organize an on-site CRA functional interviews to avoid future misunderstandings
To learn more about this event or to register click here.